Area Agency on Aging of Pasco-Pinellas
Office: (727) 570-9696
Neighborly Care Network
Office: (727) 573-9444 (M-F, 8am-5pm)
City, County & State
- State of Florida Dept of Elder Affairs
Elder Helpline: 1-800-963-5337
Employ Florida Marketplace Silver Edition
Provides job listings and employment advice.
Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
Florida seniors are connected with paid community service positions and provided training to build skills to improve job prospects and transition back into the workforce. Administered by the U.S. Dept of Labor.
Food & Assistance
Neighborly Care Nutrition Office
Meals on Wheels: 727-756-1001
Salvation Army – Clearwater & Upper Pinellas County
Tarpon Springs Office: (727) 934-4476
Tarpon Springs Shepherd Center
Pinellas County Affordable Healthcare Navigators – Pinellas County Navigators are available year round to help you with the Affordable Healthcare Marketplace and the Affordable Care Act.
SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) – Free program to assist with Medicare, Medicaid, and health insurance questions by providing one-on-one counseling and information.
- Counseling Sites in Pinellas County
Legal Help & Victim Advocacy
Seniors vs. Crime – A special project of the Florida Attorney General’s Office.
Florida Elder Law Page
Online legal resources for Florida older adults, their advocates and caregivers.
Statewide Senior Legal Helpline
Living Wills, Health Care Surrogates, and Advanced Directives:
- Florida Bar – Consumer Pamphlets
- Fla Agency for Health Care Administration – Health Care Advance Directive Forms
Neighborly Care Network Transportation Services
- Individual Transportation: 727-571-4384
- Group Shopping: 727-573-9444, ext 3160
- EZ Ride: 727-573-9444
Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA)
- Demand Response Transportation (DART) Info: 727-540-1897
- DART Reservations: 727-540-1960
- Direct Connect Info: 727-540-1900 (PSTA InfoLine)
- Healthy Hop Info: 727-540-1888