|Health & Wellness Resource Center - Search for information on health, medication, and wellness topics from a variety of sources, including magazines, journals, newspapers, pamphlets, and reference materials. Many articles are available in full-text. This information is not a tool for self-diagnosis or a substitute for professional care. This database is part of the Florida Electronic Library. For home access: enter your library card number.|
|Nursing and Allied Health Collection - Provide access to authoritative content including full-text titles supporting specialized care, treatment, and patient management. Updated daily, this resource will help nursing professionals already working in the field, as well as students pursuing a nursing-focused curriculum. This database is part of the Florida Electronic Library. For home access: enter your library card number.|
|Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine - Provides access to academic journals and magazines covering the fields of physical therapy, physical fitness, and sports medicine. The database offers a wide spectrum of information, including proven treatment techniques, experimental research, and more. This database is part of the Florida Electronic Library. For home access: enter your library card number.|
|Read books about health online in the Gale Virtual Reference Library.
For home access: enter your library card number.
- MedLinePLUS – Health information from the National Library of Medicine.
- HealthFinder.gov – Health information from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- National Alliance on Mental Health (NAMI)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Empath Health
- Florida Department of Health
- FloridaHealthFinder.gov – Connecting Floridians with healthcare information, facilities, and practitioners.
- Pinellas County Health Department
Physicians: Florida Health Practitioner Profiles
- Health Insurance Marketplace Home Page
- Quick Guide to the Health Insurance Marketplace
- How to Apply for Coverage
- Find Local Help