Every Monday and Tuesday from 10:00 AM to 1:45 PM from February 6 through April 17, 2023.
- Assistance is given on a first-come, first-served basis with a sign-in sheet.
- AARP personnel are not able to accept phone calls.
- Trained AARP Tax-Aide volunteers assist anyone, free of charge, with a focus on taxpayers who are over 50 and have low to moderate income.
Items to bring with you:
- Your picture ID, and Social Security Cards, or Forms SSA-1099 for all persons on your return. A copy of your 2021 return prepared by Tax-Aid will suffice.
- Your account’s routing number and account number if you want direct deposit of a refund or direct debit of an amount owed.
- If you received a Personal Identity Protection Pin number (IP PIN) it must be included, or your return will be rejected.
- If you bought health insurance through the Health Care Marketplace (Affordable Care Act) you must file and you must have Form 1095-A.
AARP Tax-Aide does NOT prepare:
- State returns or federal returns that contain rental property or cryptocurrency transactions.
- Some Forms K-1 or a complex Schedule C for self-employment.
Tax Preparation at Other Locations
- Search for other AARP Tax-Aide locations at https://www.aarp.org/money/taxes/aarp_taxaide/locations.html
- In Pasco County, VITA Tax Prep is offered by United Way by appointment only. Call (727) 845-3030 or visit https://www.unitedwaypasco.org/vita-tax-prep to schedule an appointment.
Tax Forms & Publications – Coming Soon
The IRS furnishes the library with copies of Form 1040 and instruction booklets.
- Find and print other IRS forms and publications: https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions
- Order IRS forms by phone: 1-800-829-3676 (1-800-TAX-FORM)
- Find and print state tax forms: https://www.taxadmin.org/state-tax-forms
How to File an Extension: