New safety measures are in place with COVID-19 protocols. Practices are subject to change in accordance with City, County, State and Federal guidelines.
Library hours are as follows:
- Monday thru Friday: 10 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 6 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 5 PM
- The library is closed every day from 1 PM to 2 PM for cleaning.
Curbside pick-up service is available Monday thru Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM and Saturday from 10 AM to 5 PM. For more information, visit our curbside service page.
What to expect:
- Staff will be wearing face masks. Patrons are also required to wear masks.
- Social distancing will be required with 6 feet of separation between individuals not in the same party.
- Safety shields have been placed at all public service desks.
- Seating options, computers, and computer time will be limited.
- One-on-one staff assistance will be limited.
- Returned items will be quarantined for up to 72 hours.
- Donations of books and other materials will not be accepted until further notice.
- Library in-person programs and meetings are suspended until further notice.
- Virtual programming will be available.
- Expanded e-resources are being added.
- Take-home activities including craft kits will be available.
The Tarpon Springs Public Library looks forward to welcoming back our patrons and providing service safely. For questions or additional information, please call the library at (727) 943-4922 or follow our social media.