Pinellas County Public Libraries are happy to offer FREE family admission with the checkout of a museum pass.
Pinellas Public Library Cooperative (PPLC) is partnered with the following museums:
How the museum pass works:
- Each PPLC member library and its branches have two passes for each museum (except for the Henry B. Plant museum which has a total of 6 passes countywide).
- Passes are available for checkout on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Passes are not renewable or holdable.
- You may check the availability of passes by contacting the library’s circulation staff or by checking the PPLC online catalog. (Search the phrase “museum pass.”)
- Only one pass per museum may be checked out at a time. Checkout by adult cardholders only.
- Present the receipt from the library to the museum staff upon entry. The museum will retain your receipt.
- Admission is valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children under the age of 18, in the same household. No substitutions.
- Each pass is valid for one visit within the 7-day loan period. Passes are checked out for a full 7-day period. Passes will be automatically checked in after their 7-day loan period expires.
- Passes are not available for reciprocal borrowers with cards from out-of-county libraries. Patrons must have a PPLC card in order to checkout a museum pass.
*Children must be accompanied by an adult, and adults must be accompanied by a child to gain admission to the Great Explorations Children’s Museum. The museum has had to turn away adults with passes because they did not have children with them.