Pinellas County Public Libraries are happy to offer FREE family admission with the checkout of a museum pass.
Pinellas Public Library Cooperative (PPLC) is partnered with the following museums:
|Florida Holocaust Museum,
|Great Explorations Children's Museum,
|Museum of Fine Arts,
How the museum pass works:
- Each PPLC member library and its branches will have two passes for each museum.
- Passes are available for checkout on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You may check the availability of passes on the PPLC online catalog or by contacting your local library.
- Check out a pass in person, at your local library circulation desk, and take the printed receipt with you.
- Present the receipt from the library to the museum staff upon entry. The museum staff will retain the receipt.
- Admission is valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children under the age of 18, in the same household. No substitutions.
- There is a checkout limit of one pass per family. Passes may be checked out by adult cardholders.
- Passes are valid for one visit within the 7-day loan period. Passes will be automatically checked in after their 7-day loan period expires.
- Passes are not available for reciprocal borrowers with cards from out-of-county libraries. Patrons must have a PPLC card in order to checkout a museum pass.
*Children must be accompanied by an adult, and adults must be accompanied by a child to gain admission to the Great Explorations Children’s Museum. The museum has had to turn away adults with passes because they did not have children with them.