Launchpad tablets are pre-loaded with content for kids, teens and adults, and are designed with a simple, easy-to-use interface. No download time. No need for Wi-Fi. Access to powerful content is simple as turning on the device — anytime, anywhere. Every Launchpad is 100 percent secure, providing hours of interactive learning and play without the risk of exposure to unintended content.
Things to know about checking out Launchpads:
- When you check out a Launchpad, the tablet will come fully charged in a protective case. It also comes with a charger and cord. We ask that you fully recharge the Launchpad before returning it to the library when finished.
- The checkout period is 14 days with one renewal allowed. Late fees are $2.00 per day.
- Holds can be placed on Launchpads, but only one may be checked out at a time.
- Launchpads must be picked up and returned inside the Tarpon Springs Public Library. They cannot be sent to other libraries.
- Tablets have speakers and do not need earbuds/headphones for sound, but they are required for use in the library.
- Launchpads are shelved in the Youth Services Dept near the Sunshine State Reader collection, and also on the display rack in front of the Checkout Desk.