Monday thru Friday, 10:00 to 6:00
Saturday, 10:00 to 5:00
How to place requests:
- Search for items and place your holds in the online library catalog.
- If you cannot access the library catalog or need additional assistance, please call the library. We are happy to help.
- Call the library to set up your pickup time (727) 943-4922.
How to pick up items:
- Curbside service takes place at the delivery entrance of the library on the east side of the building next to the book drop.
- At your appointed pickup time, please park and either knock on the door or call us from your car.
- A staff member will bring your items to you.
- Patrons are not permitted inside the building when the library is closed to the public.
- Staff will be following CDC safety guidelines. We will be wearing masks and we encourage you to wear yours also.