Expand Your Horizons – Meets monthly on the 2nd Wednesday at 3:30pm.
- Sept 11 – The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff [BOOK REVIEW]
- Oct 9 – The Day the World Came to Town by Jim DeFede [BOOK REVIEW]
Mystery Book Club – Meets monthly on the 3rd Wednesday at 7:00pm.
- Sept 18 – The Big Chili by Julia Buckley [BOOK REVIEW]
- Oct 16 – Whose Body? by Dorothy L. Sayers [BOOK REVIEW]
Books & Beyond – Meets monthly on the 4th Thursday at noon.
- Sept 26 – Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaarder [BOOK REVIEW]
- Oct 24 – Bring Me Back by B. A. Paris [BOOK REVIEW]
Everyone is welcome to attend the book clubs. Please contact the library for upcoming titles.