Expand Your Horizons – Meets monthly on the 2nd Wednesday at 3:30pm.
- Jan 8 – Franklin and Eleanor: An Extraordinary Marriage by Hazel Rowley [BOOK REVIEW]
- Feb 12 – Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover [BOOK REVIEW]
- March 11 – The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead [BOOK REVIEW]
Mystery Book Club – Meets monthly on the 3rd Wednesday at 7:00pm.
- Jan 15 – The Poacher’s Son by Paul Doiron [BOOK REVIEW]
- Feb 19 – The Man with a Load of Mischief by Martha Grimes [BOOK REVIEW]
- March 18 – The Unexpected Mrs. Polifax by Dorothy Gilman [BOOK REVIEW]
Books & Beyond – Meets monthly on the 4th Thursday at noon.
- Jan 23 – They May Not Mean To, But They Do by Cathleen Schine [BOOK REVIEW]
- Feb 27 – The House Between Tides by Sarah Maine [BOOK REVIEW]
- March 26 – The Blackhouse by Peter May [BOOK REVIEW]
Everyone is welcome to attend the book clubs. Please contact the library for upcoming titles.