Expand Your Horizons – Meets monthly on the 2nd Wednesday at 3:30pm.
- July 10 – There There by Tommy Orange [BOOK REVIEW]
- August 14 – Bent Road by Lori Roy [BOOK REVIEW]
- Sept 11 – The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff [BOOK REVIEW]
Mystery Book Club – Meets monthly on the 3rd Wednesday at 7:00pm.
- July 17 – Elementary, She Read by Vicki Delaney [BOOK REVIEW]
- August 21 – The Dry by Jane Harper [BOOK REVIEW]
- Sept 18 – The Big Chili by Julia Buckley [BOOK REVIEW]
Books & Beyond – Meets monthly on the 4th Thursday at noon.
- Sept 26 – Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaarder [BOOK REVIEW] (summer book)
Everyone is welcome to attend the book clubs. Please contact the library for upcoming titles.